Can i place a skip on the public highway?

In most cases yes, although you will need a permit issued by the local council which we obtain for you. You will also need lights and cones placed around the skip which we supply. If a licence is refused then in some cases we can offer a 'wait and load' service.

Are there any types of waste i cannot put into a skip?

We cannot take hazardous waste in our skips, These wastes are listed on the Environmental Agency website. Other wastes we cannot take are asbestos, paint tins, chemicals, fridges or freezers, tyres and gas cylinders. We can however take plasterboard.

What information will i need to supply when ordering a skip?

You will need to give us a site address, skip size required, date of delivery, whether it’s on or off road, if there are any access restrictions or requirements and a contact telephone number.

What payment types are accepted?

We accept cash, cheque and all major credit and debit cards. Payment is made on delivery.
If you have any other questions please call (01242) 522647.


Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player